Saturday, February 4, 2012

Marvel Universe Haul

This is my first Marvel Universe haul in a while.  All my local stores are flooded with Doctor Strange and Tony Stark figures, but that is about it.  Finally, today I got most of Wave 17, along with Gambit and Mr. Sinister.
I spent roughly sixty dollars, but I think it was worth it.  I've been needing a Gambit figure since I began collecting, so it is nice to finally find one at an affordable price.

Once again, I'll get to individual reviews eventually, but for now I'll just give you some close up images.
Ages of Thunder Thor looks very impressive.  I have yet to be disappointed by a Thor figure from this line, and this one doesn't seem like it will change that.

I honestly know very little about the Shadowland storyline, but I plan on reading it after getting Shadowland Daredevil.  Daredevil has always been my favorite character, and I'm hoping this figure it better than the last one.

Psylocke has just always been a cool figure.  I also have a thing for teams, so she is definitely necessary for an Uncanny X-Force team, even if her costume isn't perfect.

I know nothing about this guy other than his brief bio on the card.  He looks cool enough, but we'll see once Patriot is open.

As stated above, I'm a sucker for teams, so a white Iron Fist was necessary to create the Defenders.

This two pack is just awesome.  I cannot wait to open it.  Mister Sinister and Gambit are both highly sought after figures for me, so I can't wait.  It also comes with a reprint of X-Men #1.

Individual reviews coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment